Needing a light meal this is a great option. Especially in the summer time. I first had this pizza at my MIL house and it was delicious! Since then we make it all the time and now I want to share it with you. It’s a versatile pizza that you can put what you like for veggies on but these are our favorite picks.
Kids get a deconstructed version but they will get the ingredients from the pizza on there plate. One day I see them eating this pizza without having to do that. But for now baby steps for expanding their palate.
Chicken Vegetable Pizza
- Pizza Crust (homemade or store bought)
- 1/2 cup Spinach or Vegetable Dip (we prefer Jimmy’s brand)
- 2 lbs Chicken, cooked and cut up
- 1 cup Broccoli, diced
- 1 cup Cucumber, seeds removed and diced
- Cherry Tomatoes, diced
- 1-2 cups Cheese, shredded
- Make your pizza dough accordingly to directions and allow to cool.
- Cook chicken with some salt, pepper and garlic powder. Cut up once cooked or can shred some.
- Once pizza crust is cooled spread spinach or vegetable dip on crust.
- Top with chicken, then diced vegetables and cheese.
Tip: I removed the seeds from the cucumber so it doesn’t water down the pizza.
Homemade pizza dough recipe (no yeast): https://houseofyumm.com/no-yeast-pizza-dough/