This mixed berry cobbler is an easy and delicious dessert everyone will love. My family loved this recipe and is definitely a keeper in our books. With this cobbler you can use any berries that you like. Enjoy on it’s own or pair it with vanilla ice cream, Greek yogurt or whipped cream. Creating your own home style comfort food- simply the best!
- 1 1/4 cup quick oats
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup cold butter, diced
- 2 cups strawberries, cut in quarters
- 2 cups blueberries
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 cup blackberries
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/4 cup flour
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat a 9×13 baking dish with nonstick spray, set aside.
2. In a large bowl mix together the oats, flour, sugar, and salt. Mix in the butter with your hands or a pastry cutter until mixture form crumbs when squeezed together.
3. Place berries in another large bowl. Stir in the sugar, juice, and vanilla into the berries. Sprinkle the flour on top of the berries and toss to coat.
4. Place the berry mixture into the prepared pan, and sprinkle with the oat mixture evenly.
5. Bake for 45 minutes, until the top is golden and the berries are bubbly.
6. Store airtight in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Reheat individual servings in the microwave, or the entire pan in a 350°F oven for 20 minutes, or until heated through.